Realme has introduced a new Realme C15 smartphone, which, at a low price, offers a four-module main camera, a very large battery and supports fast charging.
Realme C15 received a case with dimensions of 164.5 x 75.9 x 9.8 mm and weighing 209 grams. The device has a 6.5-inch IPS display with an aspect ratio of 20:9 HD+ resolution. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass and has a small teardrop-shaped cutout for the front camera with a resolution of 8 megapixels with an aperture of f/2.0.
Realme C15 is official: budget with huge battery and quad-camera
The main camera is equipped with image sensors with a resolution of 13, 8, 2 and 2 megapixels, as well as lenses with apertures f/2.2, f/2.25 and f/2.4. The camera has support for high dynamic range, video recording at 1080p at 30 fps, Super NightScape, slow motion and so on.
Realme C15 has a 6000 mAh battery, the smartphone supports fast 18-watt charging. The operating system is Android 10 with the proprietary Realme UI.
The smartphone received a single-chip Helio G35 system, 3/4 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of flash memory. There are slots for two SIM cards and microSD memory cards, support for 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 5.0 and GPS modules, and a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Realme C15 pricing is as follows:
- 3/64 GB – $ 138
- 4/64 GB – $ 151
- 4/128 GB – $ 172
Realme C15 specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI based on Android 10
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 8MP 119° ultra-wide camera with f/2.25 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.5×75.9×9.8mm; Weight: 209g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 6000mAh battery with 18w charging
Realme Users Exceeded 40 Million, It’s Among Top 7 Smartphone Brands
Recall that Realme has recently announced that Realme’s global users have exceeded 40 million. It took 6 months to grow from 25 million to 40 million. It has entered 59 markets around the world and has grown into 9 market TOP5 as well as global TOP 7 smartphone brands.
This brand was established by OPPO in 2018. With just two years of existence, OPPO’s subsidiary Realme has become quite a hit. Last year (and probably, this year as well) this smartphone brand was the fastest-growing company in the world, reaching the top 10 of the most popular smartphone brands with just two years of existence. While Realme operates fairly independently from OPPO, it still shares its resources.