The recently launched Redmi K30 Ultra is Xiaomi’s first top-end solution based on the MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ 5G chipset. Externally, the device is indistinguishable from the Redmi K30 Pro, which debuted this spring, but, this cannot be said about the inside. It is this aspect that illuminates the company’s new smartphone, showing the process of disassembling the hot new device.
Under the glass cover of the smartphone, there is a system of four cameras (64-megapixel main, 13-megapixel wide, 5-megapixel macro-module and 2-megapixel depth sensor), as well as a retractable front camera module. Slightly deeper, the flagship has the Dimensity 1000+ chipset, a capacious 4500 mAh battery and stereo speakers.
Also, the phone has a 120 Hz AMOLED display with a diagonal of 6.67″. It is important to note that the video was completely shot on a similar Redmi K30 Ultra and, I must say, the smartphone really impresses with the capabilities of the Quad-camera.
The first 100,000 unit of the Redmi K30 Ultra sold out in a minute
Xiaomi has recently started selling one of its anniversary devices- Redmi K30 Ultra. The device runs the MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ chipset, offers a 120-Hz display, a 64-megapixel main camera, a pop-up front camera (and hence a full-screen display) and a price tag of 1999 yuan ($288) for the basic version.
All of this contributed to the K30 Ultra’s initial success. According to Xiaomi’s official social media post, the first hundred thousand units were sold out in a minute.
Gizchina News of the week
Last week, Xiaomi unveiled the flagship smartphones Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra and Redmi K30 Ultra, as well as unique transparent TV and a number of other products. and here is a reminder of the full specs of the Redmi K30 Ultra smartphone:
REDMI K30 ULTRA SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ E3 AMOLED aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1200nit (HBM) / 500nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (4×A77 2.6GHz + 4×A55 2.0GHz) Dimensity 1000+ 7nm processor with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.7″ Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, 7P lens. 5MP (50mm equivalent) macro lens with 3cm ~ 7cm autofocus macro. 13MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens. 2MP depth sensor with 1.75 μm
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 163.3×75.4×9.1mm; Weight: 213g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 33W fast charging, QC 4+ / PD