Huawei should soon unveil its new smartwatch – Watch GT2 Pro. From the name, it is clear that this will be a flagship model, but at the same time, it belongs to the current generation, not the next.
Huawei Watch GT2 Pro smartwatch appears on official images
At the same time, outwardly, as you can see, the watch is very similar to the 42 mm variant of the Watch GT2. It is possible that in the images we also see only a smaller version of the Watch GT2 Pro, and the larger one will look like a 46mm variant of the Watch GT2.
The source also talks about a number of watch capabilities. We are talking about a pulse oximeter function, “professional health monitoring”, protection from water (5ATM), two-week autonomy, titanium case (not necessarily in all versions), wireless charging and built-in GPS module.
Huawei Watch GT2 Pro & Honor Watch GS Pro gets EEC certification
Chinese manufacturing giant, Huawei, is passing through a very difficult phase of its development. The company has to cope with multiple bans from the U.S. In addition to bans from the U.S. government, many allies of the U.S are also banning Huawei. Nevertheless, the company is still releasing new products. Its flagship Huawei mate 40 Series will arrive in a few months. However, it appears that the company will also have new smartwatches. The latest report shows that Huawei Watch GT2 Pro and Honor Watch GS Pro now have EEC certification.
Unfortunately, there is no information on the configuration of two “Pro” watches from Huawei and Honor. However, the Huawei Watch GT2 Pro and Honor Watch GS Pro will probably arrive soon. Earlier this year, the company released the Huawei Watch GT2 42mm Frost White, Chestnut Red, and Watch GT 2e.
It is worth to mention that in September, last year, the Huawei Watch GT2 smartwatch was launched, and here is a reminder of its specifications:
Huawei Watch GT 2 specifications
- 1.2-inch / 1.39-inch ( 390 x 390 pixels) / ( 454 x 454 pixels) AMOLED touch display
- HUAWEI Kirin A1 chip
- Bluetooth 5.1 that connects to Android 4.4 and above iOS 9.0 devices
- 5ATM Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- GPS supported
- Dimensions: 45.9 x 45.9 x 10.7 mm; Weight: 41 g (46mm series) / 41.8 x 41.8x 9.4 mm; Weight: 29 g (46mm series)
- Integrated microphone and speaker, Bluetooth calling
- Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, and Capacitive sensor
- Heart rate tracking with TruSeen 3.5, sleep monitoring, HUAWEI TruRelax, and all-day activity tracking.
- 15 workout modes
- 455mAh battery with up to 14 days of battery life