Huawei’s new Watch Fit smartwatch is currently on the official website of Huawei Mall in the UAE. According to official website information, the smartwatch has a 1.64-inch AMOLED square 2.5D micro-curved display. It also uses a 70% screen-to-body ratio, 280 x 456 resolution, and 326ppi. Furthermore, there are three colour options and four silicone straps.
In other respects, the official said that Huawei Watch Fit can provide 10 days of moderate use and 7 days of heavy use. It supports data detection and reminders of weather, heart rate, oxygen saturation, menstrual period, steps, sleep, etc. In addition, it also has a “private fitness Coach” function.
Some of the features on the Huawei Watch Fit includes a built-in GPS sensor, supports 5ATM waterproof, and can follow up OTA to push. Also, users can personalize the theme of the watch to match their everyday look. This watch comes with various colourful watch faces. In addition to the official ones, there are abundant stunning watch faces in the Watch Face Store for you to choose from. And also you can customize your own one with any photo from your mobile device.
As of now, the specific price of this device is still under wraps. We will have to wait until the Huawei’s IFA event on September 3rd to get more information.
Gizchina News of the week
HUAWEI Watch Fit full specifications
- 1.64-inch (456×280 pixels) AMOLED touch display
- Bluetooth 5.0 that connects to Android 5.0 and above iOS 9.0 devices
- 4GB RAM
- 326PPI, 70% screen-to-body ratio, 2.5D curved glass, 16.7 mega colours
- 5ATM Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- Size: 46 × 30 × 10.7 mm; Wrist coverage range: 13 ~ 21 cm (Standard Model)
11 ~ 19 cm (Sakura Pink Model)
- Weight: 21g
- Watch Cae Colour: Black, Silver, Rose Gold
- Build Material: Durable Polymer Fiber
- Strap: Graphite Black Silicone Strap, Mint Green Silicone Strap, Cantaloupe, Orange Silicone Strap, and Sakura Pink Silicone Strap
- GPS supported
- Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Capacitive sensor
- Heart rate tracking sleep monitoring, and all-day activity tracking.
- Charging Port: Magnetic charging thimble
- Up to 10 days of battery life
- Typical usage: 10 days – HUAWEI TruSleep™ is enabled, heart rate monitoring is enabled. The screen is checked briefly 200 times per day, 50 messages, 3 calls and 3 alarms reminding in 24 hours, and workout for 30 minutes per week.
- Heavy usage: 7 days – HUAWEI TruSleep™ is enabled, heart rate monitoring is enabled. The screen is checked briefly 500 times per day, 50 messages, 3 calls and 3 alarms reminding in 24 hours, and workout for 60 minutes per week.
- GPS mode: 12 hours
- In the Box: Watch x 1, Charging cradle x 1, Charging cable x 1, Quick Start Guide & Safety , Information & Warranty Card x 1