AnTuTu has published new summaries of the most powerful devices. At the end of August 2020, the leader has finally changed in the top 10: OPPO X2 Pro, which held the first line for several months in a row, dropped immediately to the sixth position, while the best was Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra in the version with 16 GB of RAM and 512 GB of ROM. Vivo IQOO 5 and ASUS ROG Phone 3 breathe in his back.
AnTuTu: Top 10 flagship and mid-range smartphones for August 2020
The latter became the only representative on Snapdragon 865+. The other nine gadgets offer the standard version of Qualcomm’s top chipset. Other unnamed devices include: Blackshark 3S, Vivo X50 Pro+, Oppo Find X2, Mi 10 Pro, IQOO Neo 3, Redmi K30 Pro. The gap between the first and the last line was just over 50,000 points.
But in the mid-range segment, everything is much calmer. Here the Redmi 10X series reigns supreme, with Kirin chipsets prevailing. However, unlike July, Qualcomm’s representation here has increased to two. By tradition, we remind you that the AnTuTu rating cannot be considered a real indicator of the performance of smartphones, but only a demonstration of trends in the mobile device market.
It is worth to mention that last month, Xiaomi unveiled the flagship smartphones Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra and Redmi K30 Ultra, as well as unique transparent TV and a number of other products. And here is a reminder of the full specifications of the Mi 10 Ultra smartphone.
XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB. 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB storage. 16GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with 1/ 1.32″ OV48C sensor,1.2μm, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, 8P lens, LED flash. 48MP Sony IMX586 periscope telephoto lens with f/4.1 aperture for 10x optical zoom and 120x digital zoom, OIS. 20MP 128° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture. 12MP 1/2.6″ 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8k at 24fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 1080p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 162.38×75.04×9.45mm; Weight: 221.8g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO. Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 120W QC 5 / PD3.0 wired. 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging