OPPO had recently launched the Oppo Reno 4 Pro Wonderland Artist Limited Edition, latest Reno series smartphone a few weeks back. This was a special edition designed with the efforts of JamesJean, a crossover association between technology and art. Now, the company is gearing up for the launch of the OPPO Reno 4 Pro MS Dhoni Special Edition in India. Flipkart has already setup the landing page and revealed that it would be launching on 17th September, with the teaser ‘He is making a comeback to #BeTheInfinite’. Just ahead of the launch, we have received a special anonymous tip showing off the image of the retail unit. Additionally, The tipster has also revealed that OPPO Reno 4 Pro MS Dhoni Special Edition will go on sale starting 24th September in the country.
As it goes and OPPO’s official Weibo said, “OPPO joins forces with artist JamesJean, a crossover association between technology and art”. Oppo Reno4 Pro Artist Limited Edition is stunningly unveiled for RMB 4,299; and is only available on the official website and in select offline stores.
Furthermore, This new artist limited edition Oppo Reno 4 Pro is a collective venture between OPPO and famous artist James Jean and it uses a floating light illusion rear shell composition, adding engraving process on the AG glass as the rear panel of the phone has been engraved with the artist’s classic patterns furthermore the first light-sensitive dark grain process, Additionally, OPPO called: sunlight in the hands, the body self-illuminated. Moreover, The phone also comes exclusively with ColorOS 7.2’s artist-themed collection, with the silver model.
OPPO RENO 4 PRO SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.55-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 3D 90Hz AMOLED 90Hz curved display; 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, Normal brightness: 500nit HBM: 800nit HDR local: 1100 nits
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Mobile Platform; (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU.
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture; EIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture; 2MP macro camera and 2MP mono camera with f/2.4 aperture.
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX616 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 160.2×73.2×7.7mm; Weight: 161g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 65W Super Flash Charge (SuperVOOC 2.0) fast charging