Despite the new name, it is believed to be a rebranded version of the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G phone that debuted in China last month. Xiaomi Mi 10i with the model number M2007J17I has appeared in the popular Geekbench benchmark portal, which indicates an imminent announcement of the device.
Apart from the model number, the codename gauguinpro is indicated, which corresponds to the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G. So the unknown Qualcomm SoC that runs at 1.8GHz is likely the Snapdragon 750G.
The smartphone runs Android 10 and comes with 8 GB of RAM. In the Geekbench single and multi-core tests, the phone scored 652 and 2004 points, respectively. Last week it became known that Xiaomi Mi 10i will appear in the Indian regulator’s database in a version with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of flash memory, as well as with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of flash memory.
Also, the smartphone must be equipped with a 6.67-inch screen with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels with a refresh rate of 120 Hz. The main camera will have cameras with a resolution of 108, 8, 2 and 2 megapixels. The battery capacity will be 4820 mAh, it will support 33W fast charging. Also, users will have access to a side fingerprint scanner, 3.5 audio jack and NFC.
Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs) Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor with 7P lens, 0.7μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, LED Flash; 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 2MP macro sensor
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Dimensions: 165.38×76.8×9.0mm; Weight:215g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4820mAh (Typical) / 4720mAh (Minimum) battery with 33W fast charging