The new smartphone of the Xiaomi sub-brand, Redmi, with model number M2010J19ST, has received a fresh certificate from the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission of Thailand (NBTC).
On the page of the new device in the database of the certification bureau, you can see that the smartphone will be sold in Thailand under the name Redmi 9T. Interestingly, this is not an entirely new smartphone, but rather a rebranding of the company’s existing device.
Most likely, we are talking about one model from the updated Redmi Note 9 series – the younger Redmi Note 9 4G, shown in China last month. Several insiders came to this conclusion, bringing together similar code numbers of devices. As a reminder, a variant of the same smartphone was shown recently in India under the name Redmi 9 Power.
Now there is Redmi 9T in NBTC. As for the specifications, the list only confirms that the device provides LTE support.
Recall that the Redmi Note 9 4G is equipped with a 6.53-inch IPS display with a drop-shaped cutout for the front camera. The screen of the device has a Full HD+ resolution. The heart of the smartphone is the Snapdragon 662 SoC, which is assisted by 6GB of RAM and 128GB of maximum configuration.
The Redmi 9T battery has a capacity of 6,000mAh and supports fast-charging up to 18W. The main camera block accommodates four lenses: a 48-megapixel main sensor, an 8-megapixel wide sensor and two 2 megapixel sensors. On the front of the device is an 8MP selfie camera. The firmware of the Redmi Note 9 4G is MIUI 12 based on Android 10.
Redmi Note 9 4G specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 400 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2), expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 118° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 162.26×77.28×9.6mm; Weight: 198g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh (Typical) / 5900mAh (minimum) battery with 18W fast charging