Earlier, Xiaomi officially announced that prices for all versions of last year’s flagship Xiaomi Mi 10 smartphone will be reduced. Already today, those who wish can purchase the standard version of the Xiaomi Mi 10, which is equipped with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of flash memory, for $525.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 version, which received 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of flash storage, is now offered for $555, while the bigger version, equipped with 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of flash storage, is available in stores for $620.
Lu Weibong, who is the president of Xiaomi Group China and the CEO of Redmi, posted relevant information, stating that this flagship still has no flaws, especially at such a price.
The advantages of the smartphone include Snapdragon 865 SoC, an excellent screen, a good camera with optical image stabilization, high-quality stereo sound from two speakers, long battery life and fast wired and wireless charging. He stated that Xiaomi plans to sell this smartphone for another year.
Pan Jiutang, partner of the industry investment department of Xiaomi, state that the stock of Xiaomi Mi 10 is quite large, in addition, Xiaomi continues production, and after the price reduction, the device becomes even more attractive. Earlier, he was the first to confirm information about Xiaomi’s plans to sell the smartphone for another year.
Lu Weibing also said that he had prepared two sets of screwdrivers, for himself and the head of Xiaomi, Lei Zun, to go to the factory and help in the production of the cheaper Xiaomi Mi 10 and Xiaomi Mi 11.
Xiaomi Mi 10 specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM); 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x; MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4780mAh (Typical) / 4680mAh (Minimum) battery with 30W QC 4+; PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging