Xiaomi is now in full swing preparing for the debut of the flagship Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro model. We have already published renders of different quality levels, and now the first potential live photo of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro has appeared.
The picture appeared on the Chinese social network Weibo and is not very clear. Nevertheless, you can unmistakably recognize the unusually organized camera, just like in the previously unofficial renders – four modules, including one periscope, are arranged in two rows horizontally and complemented by a two-color LED flash.
According to preliminary data, Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is equipped with a 6.81-inch screen with a resolution of 2K (3200×1440 pixels) and curved edges on all four sides, as well as a refresh rate of 120 Hz. Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 is also available, up to 16GB of LDPPR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 flash storage alongside 120W fast charging support.
We expect the official debut of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro in March. Around the same time, the company may introduce a more expensive version of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro +.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro will give up 108 megapixels in favor of 50 megapixels
The famous network insider and designer Ben Geskin recently released a high-quality image of the upcoming flagship Mi 11 Pro smartphone, which was created based on leaked phone cases and device drawings.
This man was the first to post accurate renders of the iPhone X, Xiaomi Mi 10, iPhone 12 and many other smartphones, so he can definitely be trusted. And later he clarified that the rear camera of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro will use a main sensor with a resolution of 50 megapixels.
Xiaomi Mi 11 specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nit (HBM); 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB; 256GB UFS 3.1 storage; / 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash; 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture; 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather); Weight: 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x; MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) / 4500mAh (Minimum) battery with 55W wired QC4+; QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging