On February 22, Huawei unveiled its latest foldable phone, the Huawei Mate X2, which features a new foldable design and dual screens, and now there are new original wallpapers from this smartphone in high resolution.
You can download nine wallpapers from the button below:
Recall that the smartphone received a folding screen with a diagonal of 8 inches and a resolution of 2480 x 2200 pixels, as well as an additional display with a diagonal of 6.45 inches with a resolution of 2700 x 1160 pixels. The heart of the device is a Kirin 9000 SoC with an integrated 5G modem.
Huawei Mate X2 is equipped with stereo speakers, 4500 mAh battery and 55W fast charging support. The main camera received a 50-megapixel image sensor and support for 100x digital zoom.
Gizchina News of the week
HUAWEI Mate X2 specifications
- 6.45-inch (2700 x 1160 pixels) flexible OLED display with 90Hz refresh rate outer display, 8-inch (2480 x 2200 pixels) OLED 8:7.1 display with 90Hz refresh rate when unfolded, DCI-P3 color gamut
- HUAWEI Kirin 9000 5G (1 x Cortex-A77 3.13 GHz + 3 x Cortex-A77 2.54 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 2.05 GHz) processor with ARM Mali-G78 MP24 GPU,Dual Big Core + Tiny Core NPUs (Neural-network Processing Unit)
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB / 512GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with NM card
- Android 10 with EMUI 11, HMS
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / NM card)
- 50MP RYYB Ultra Vision camera with f/1.9 aperture, OIS, 16MP Ultra Wide Angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2.5cm macro, 12MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, 3x optical zoom, OIS, 8MP periscope telephoto camera with 10X zoom, up to 100x digital zoom, OIS
- 16MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual Speakers
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 74.6 (145.8 unfolded) x 4.4 mm to 8.2 mm (unfolded) 13.6 to 14.7 mm (folded); Weight: 295g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual-band), NavIC, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C (GEN1)
- 4500mAh (2250mAh x 2 ) battery with 55W SuperCharge
Huawei: We will never sell our smartphone business
Ren Zhengfei, founder and CEO of Huawei, said on Tuesday that Huawei will survive the sanctions imposed by Donald Trump and look forward to a renewed relationship with the United States when new President Joe Biden comes to power.
Joe Biden took over as head of the White House last month. Huawei now expects the new US president to improve relations between the two countries; as well as American and Chinese companies. Ren Zhengfei said Huawei remains determined to buy equipment from US companies and that restoring Huawei’s access to US goods is mutually beneficial. In addition, he suggests that the restrictions on the Chinese tech giant will hurt US suppliers.
“We hope the new US administration would have an open policy for the benefit of American firms and the economic development of the United States,” said Ren. “We still hope that we can buy large volumes of American materials, components, and equipment so that we can all benefit from China’s growth.”
The leader of the company also denied information that Huawei is going out of the smartphone business.
“We have decided we absolutely will not sell off our consumer devices, our smartphone business,” he said.
The company will unveil the flagship foldable smartphone Huawei Mate X2 on February 22nd; and the Huawei P50 is expected to be announced in March.