If you are using the BlackShark 3 Pro and you have an issue with the display, you need this information. According to BlackShark, between now and June 18th, the repair price of the BlackShark 3 Pro display will be only 399 yuan ($62). The smartphone will have a factory-level repair quality as well as a 90-day warranty.
The BlackShark 3 Pro was released in March last year. The mobile phone comes with a Snapdragon 865 chip. This smartphone comes with a 7.1-inch 3120 x 1440 resolution screen that supports 1.07 billion color. Furthermore, this device supports a 270Hz touch sampling rate as well as a 90Hz refresh rate. As a gaming smartphone, this device uses a “sandwich” liquid cooling system.
BlackShark 3 Pro specifications
- 7.1-inch (3120 × 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 19.5:9 90Hz display, 483PPI, HDR 10+, 97% DCI – P3 color gamut, 500 nits brightness, MEMC intelligent motion compensation technology
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.0) internal storage
- Android 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 13MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.25 sensor, 5MP camera with f/2.2 aperture for portrait shots
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dual 1217 super linear speakers
- Black Shark 3 Dimensions: 168.72×77.33x 10.42mm; Weight: 222g
- Black Shark 3 Pro Dimensions: 177.79× 83.29x 10.1mm; Weight: 253g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ax (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 65W fast charging
BlackShark 4 is an upgrade of the 3 Pro
BlackShark officially released the Black Shark 4 gaming phone this year with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chip. This device uses a smaller 6.67-inch E4 Samsung AMOLED screen. However, the display supports a higher 144Hz refresh rate and it uses a “magnetic powerlifting shoulder button”, specially built for games.
In terms of design, the BlackShark 4 series uses an integrated glass backplate with a thickness of 9.9 mm. BlackShark 4 offers 5 color combinations: Magic Mirror Black, Ink Sea Black, Gray, Storm Blue, and Pink. The Pro version provides four color combinations: Black, Prism Gray, Ink Sea Black, and Pink.
The BlackShark 4 Pro comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chip. This device also comes with LPDDR5 RAM, UFS3.1, Wi-Fi 6, and it uses sandwich liquid cooling for heat dissipation. The cooling technology combines a liquid cooling unit + high thermal conductivity graphite + rear shell liquid cooling unit.
In terms of cameras, the BlackShark 4 Pro has a 64MP main camera (IMX686) but the standard version has 48MP. However, both smartphones use the same 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and 5MP macro lens. On the front, there is a 20MP shooter.