Since the official release of HarmonyOS 2 on June 2, we have been keeping track of this system. As of now, so many Huawei and Honor smartphones are currently getting the HarmonyOS 2 update. Click here to see some of our reports on smartphones getting the HarmonyOS 2 update. Just yesterday, we had a report that the Huawei P40 is now getting a minor update of the HarmonyOS system. Now, there the Honor X10 is also updating the HarmonyOS system. This smartphone is currently receiving the HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 version update. The version number is C00E185R4P5.
According to the update log, this upgrade adds a new password-safe function and optimizes the dynamic effects of some operating scenarios. Huawei recommends that all users should get this upgrade.
Honor X10 HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 changelog
- It adds a new password-safe function. You don’t need to remember your account password or worry about losing it. It is safe and convenient to fill in automatically when you log in to the app (Settings > Security > Password Safe).
- Incorporate the September 2021 security patch to enhance the security of the mobile phone system.
- Optimizes the operation dynamic effects of unlocking, multitasking card sliding and desktop application pressing and moving scenes.
- Optimizes the interface display of the control center.
Many Honor smartphones have been receiving the HarmonyOS update. Huawei will take care of all the Honor smartphones that it launched before the official sale of this brand. A few days ago, the Honor 9X started receiving the HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 version update. Its minor update optimizes the control center of the display interface and the system stability.
The Honor X10 is a 2020 mid-range smartphone that comes with a pop-up camera design. See the full specs of this smartphone below
HONOR X10 specifications
- 6.63-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 2.5D curved glass display with 90Hz refresh rate
- HUAWEI Kirin 820 5G (1 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36GHz + 3 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.22GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.84 GHz) processor with ARM Mali-G57MP6 GPU, 1 x NPU (Neural-network Processing Unit)
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with NM card
- Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 40MP camera with Sony IMX600 sensor with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP pop-up front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.7×76.5×8.8mm; Weight:203g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4300mAh (typical) / 4200mAh (minimum) with 22.5W Fast charging