Chinese giant Xiaomi, which enjoys a decent following in India debuted the Xiaomi Mii 11 Lite (4G) in June of 2021 in the country, with the company rolling out the MIUI 12.5 update for the device in the month of August.
Starting today, the company is rolling out the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update for the Mi 11 Lite 4G in the country of India, with the update featuring the firmware version MIUI 184.108.40.206.RKQINXM and weighing in at about 759MBs.
The company is also going to roll out the same update with the versions MIUI 220.127.116.11.RKQEUXM and MIUI 18.104.22.168.RKQMIXM in the European and global regions, so international users of the device, keep a note of the same.
Xiaomi Rolls Out MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition for Mi 11 Lite
The MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Update for the Mi 11 Lite brings with it multiple changes under the hood, ranging from new focused algorithms, Smart balance, Liquid storage and Atomized memory.
If you missed it, the company is introducing brand new algorithms with MIUI 12.5 Enhanced which can allocate system resources on the basis of certain scenes, which will lead to a smoother than usual user experience.
Furthermore, there is also a new Atomized memory feature that allows for better usage of RAM by new memory management methods, with Liquid storage also debuting, which can keep the system responsive via new mechanisms.
Mi 11 Lite 4G users will also get to uninstall most of the pre-installed system apps after moving their devices to MIUI 12.5 Enhanced.
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced: Changelog
Gizchina News of the week
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
Mi 11 Lite Specifications
- 6.55-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 wide color gamut, up to 800 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP telemacro macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Water-resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 160.53 x 75.72 x 6.81mm; Weight: 157g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4250mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging