The Xiaomi 11T Pro was launched in October last year as one of Xiaomi’s best offerings for the high-end smartphone market. However, the device is not yet available in the Indian market. That was a shocking surprise for the Mi fans in the country. After all, India is one of the key markets for the Chinese brand. Thankfully, it’s better late than never, and the Xiaomi 11T Pro is finally crossing the borders to reach India. According to the company itself, the Xiaomi 11T Pro will land in India as soon as January 19.
Gizchina News of the week
For those unaware, the Xiaomi 11T Pro brings some interesting characteristics that only a premium flagship has. For example, the phone has a 120 Hz refresh rate on its AMOLED display, 10-bit colors, and a 120 W wired charging. Interestingly, Xiaomi is focusing on the Hyper tagline to headline the refresh rate and the charging capabilities of this handset. However, there are more impressive specifications. Under the hood, the phone has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC which is still an excellent chipset. in terms of camera, we have an excellent 108 MP snapper leading the way. Of course, Xiaomi will keep bringing teasers as there are still plenty of days ahead of the device’s launch in India. Anyway, we already know what to expect from it.
Xiaomi 11T Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 800 nits (typical) / 1000 nits max brightness, Dolby Vision, MEMC, P3 wide color in Pro model, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ sensor, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP telemacro AF (3cm-7cm) camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.1×76.9×8.8mm; Weight: 204g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 120W Xiaomi HyperCharge
We don’t see Xiaomi making changes in this device for the Indian market. Therefore, it should retain all specifications from the original version. It’s quite curious to see India receiving the Xiaomi 11T Pro while China is getting the Xiaomi 12 and 12 Pro. These devices should take a couple of months to reach India and international markets. So, as far as the Asian country is concerned, the Xiaomi 11T Pro will fill the gap until then.