Rumors of the OnePlus 10 Ultra have been around since the release of the OnePlus 10 Pro. Recently, a series of patent designs of the alleged OnePlus 10 Ultra appeared online. Information from the patent designs reveals that the OnePlus 10 Ultra uses the same rear camera module as the OnePlus 10 Pro. That is, the rectangular rear camera module and the middle frame are integrated into one design. However, the difference is that the rear camera at the bottom becomes a periscope lens. Furthermore, there seems to be a small display next to the periscope camera.
According to rumors, the OnePlus 10 Ultra will debut in the second half of 2022, and the processor will also be changed to Dimensity 9000. Other aspects of the configuration are consistent with the OnePlus 10 Pro. For example, it will use an 80W super-fast charging, 2K resolution screens that support LTPO 2.0 technology, and so on. The price of this device will further increase.
Gizchina News of the week
In addition, there is also a OnePlus 10R that is rumored to be on the market soon. Its positioning is relatively low. It will be equipped with a Dimensity 9000 processor and a 120Hz AMOLED display, focusing on cost performance.
OnePlus 10 Pro specifications
- 6.7-inch (3216 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 3D flexible curved AMOLED, LTPO 2.0, 1Hz-120Hz refresh rate, up to 1300 nits brightness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1 (in China) / OxygenOS 12 (Global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/1.43″ Sony IMX789 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 50MP 150° ultra-wide with 1/2.76″ Samsung JN1 sensor, 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, OIS 3.3x optical zoom
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Dual Microphone, Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Dimensions: 163x 73.9 x 8.55mm; Weight: 200.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 80W fast charging, 50W wireless charging, reverse wireless charging
If by chance you have an interest in the OnePlus 10 Pro, this smartphone is available in Volcanic Black and Emerald Forest colours. This flagship smartphone comes with a 4699 yuan ($ 737) for the 8GB + 128GB version, while the 8GB + 256GB version costs 4999 yuan ($ 784). Furthermore, the top-end 12GB + 256GB model costs 5299 yuan ($ 831). The first official sale of this device took place in China on January 13th. Unfortunately, there is no information about the global launch for now.