The Galaxy S range is the most publicized by Samsung, but the Galaxy A are the kings of sales. These smartphones indeed combine performance and good prices. The next model, the Galaxy A53, is highly anticipated and is showing today from all angles.
We can thus discover the design of the smartphone through photos published by Sammobile. We find a product with a simple but effective design. The photo module takes up the placement of the sensors of the S22, but with an interesting design, since it is somewhat reminiscent of that of Oppo’s Find X5 Pro to a certain extent.
Sammobile also unveils the technical sheet of the smartphone. The Galaxy A53 would have a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED panel in 1080p with a refresh rate of 120 Hz. Inside we would find a Samsung Exynos 1280 processor, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage. The battery would be 5000 mAh with a fast charge of 25 Watts. Interestingly, the box would not contain a charger, like the Galaxy S22.
Galaxy A53: Samsung’s new smartphone has been revealed
Gizchina News of the week
The smartphone should also bet a lot on the photo with a main sensor of 64 megapixels, an ultra-wide-angle of 12 megapixels, a macro sensor of 5 megapixels as well as a depth sensor of 5 megapixels. The Galaxy A53 could also shoot in 8K 24 FPS or 4K 60 FPS.
On the software side, we would of course find Android 12 with the Samsung One UI 4.0. The phone could hit the market by the end of March. All that remains now is to wait for an announcement from the manufacturer.
If the Galaxy A53 will not be Samsung’s technological showcase, it would provide an ideal balance between performance and price, like usual in its range. It remains to be seen whether the manufacturer will succeed in delivering a good product. We will get the answer in a few weeks.
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G rumored specifications
- 6.5-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core (2.4GHz Dual + 2GHz Hexa CPUs) Exynos 1200 processor with Mali-G68 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB / 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 12 with Samsung One UI 4
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera, OIS, 12MP ultra-wide angle camera, 5MP depth sensor and 5MP macro camera
- 32MP front camera
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Pay
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers with sound by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Water-resistant (IP67)
- Dimensions: 159.5×74.7×8.1mm; Weight: 189g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 25W fast charging