The sales of the iPhone 13 series in China are very impressive and the series is doing very well in the largest smartphone market in the world. For Chinese customers that want to get the iPhone 13, there is now a discount available. Two days ago, Weibo tech blogger @Kang broke the news that Apple would adjust the delivery price by about $80 (about 509 yuan). The next day, he went on to point out that after the delivery price was reduced, the iPhone 13 Chinese version can currently reach a minimum of 4,999 yuan ($785).
However, the official price of the iPhone 13 is now 4999 yuan ($785) on Pinduoduo. The company is offering tens of billions in subsidies. The page shows that it is 100% genuine and if it is fake, consumers can get a full refund. However, there is a possibility that the product may be cut off. However, the iPhone 13 128GB version on JD.com is still selling for 5999 yuan ($942).
Gizchina News of the week
As of now, there is no official announcement regarding this significant price reduction in China. Only a third-party platform, Pinduoduo currently reflects this new price. Whether or not the price is genuine remains to be seen.
In addition, if you just need the front fingerprint, you can choose the iPhone SE 3. However, you should also know that this device has a very small screen. On JD.com’s self-operated platform iPhone SE 3 64GB version sells for 3499 yuan. However, the 128GB and 256GB versions sell for 3899 yuan ($612) and 4699 yuan ($738) respectively.
Apple iPhone 13 specifications
- 6.1-inch (2532×1170 pixels) OLED 460ppi Super Retina XDR display, 800 nits brightness, up to 1200 nits brightness, HDR, True Tone, Ceramic Shield protection
- Six-Core A15 (2 performance and 4 efficiency cores) Bionic 5nm chip with 64-bit architecture, 4‑core GPU, 16‑core Neural Engine
- 128GB, 256GB, 512GB storage options
- iOS 15
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.6) camera, 7P lens, Sensor-shift optical image stabilisation for video, True Tone flash, HDR video recording with Dolby Vision at 4K 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240fps, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide (f/2.4) secondary camera, 5P lens
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with f/2.2 aperture, Retina Flash, HDR video recording with Dolby Vision up to 4K at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 120fps
- TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 146.7×71.5×7.65mm; Weight: 173grams
- 5G (sub‑6 GHz), Gigabit-class LTE, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, Ultra-Wideband chip for spatial awareness, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with MagSafe wireless charging, fast charging, up to 19 hours of video playback