Realme has officially unveiled the flagship smartphone GT2 Explorer Master Edition, which uses the Qualcomm hardware platform and the Android 12 operating system with Realme UI 3.0 proprietary custom user interface. So, reception of pre-orders for the smartphone has already begun.
Also, the device has a 6.7-inch Full HD + AMOLED display with a resolution of 2412 × 1080 pixels, 10-bit color representation and 100 percent coverage of the DCI-P3 color space. In addition, the refresh rate of the Realme GT2 Explorer Master Edition panel is 120 Hz, the response rate of the touch layer is 360 Hz.
Additionally, a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor with eight cores operating at up to 3.2 GHz is in use in the Realme GT2 Explorer Master Edition. Also, the amount of RAM LPDDR5X is 8 or 12 GB. The capacity of the UFS 3.1 flash drive is 128/256 GB.
In addition, the front camera of the Realme GT2 Explorer Master Edition in a hole in the center at the top of the screen has a 16-megapixel sensor. Also, the rear camera combines a 50-megapixel unit with a Sony IMX766 V2.0 sensor and optical stabilization, a 50-megapixel module with wide-angle optics and a 2-megapixel macro sensor.
Gizchina News of the week
Additionally, the equipment of the Realme GT2 Explorer Master Edition includes stereo speakers, a fingerprint scanner in the display area, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax and Bluetooth 5.2 adapters, an NFC controller and a USB Type-C port. Also, the dimensions are 161.3 × 74.3 × 8.17 mm, weight is about 200 g. In addition, a 5000 mAh battery is installed with support for 100-watt fast charging.
Realme GT2 Explorer Master Edition specifications
- 6.7-inch (2412×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 10-bit display, 100% DCI P3 colour gamut, DC Dimming; 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 1000Hz instant touch sampling rate,
- Up to 3.2GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP main camera with Sony IMX766 V2.0, OIS, f/1.88 aperture; 50MP 150° Ultra Wide Lens with Samsung JN1 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP up to 40x microscope camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.5 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Dual pressure sensitive gaming triggers
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 161.3×74.3× 8.17mm (Black and White) / 8.5mm (Wilderness); Weight: 195g (Wilderness) / 199g (Black and White)
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2; GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS / Navic/ QZSS/ Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 100W fast charging
The Realme GT2 Explorer Master Edition smartphone costs between $520 and $590 depending on the memory size. Orders may be placed starting today, and sales will start on July 19 in China