Meizu is reportedly preparing for the launch of the Meizu Note 9, though a possible release date has yet to be announced. we already know a few of its specs thanks to leaks and TENAA, but the full list was just revealed by the Chinese regulatory TENAA, though no images have been uploaded.
The phablet measures 153.11 x 74.34 x 8.65mm and it weighs 169.7 grams and is tipped to arrive in Black Ochre, White Ochre, and Starry Blue paint job.
The display is listed as 6.2” with a notch, a Full HD+ resolution (2,244 x 1080 pixels) with a 2.0 GHz octa-core processor likely be a Snapdragon 675, while the RAM is 6 GB and 64GB of storage with no room for expansion.
The Meizu Note 9 is expected o pack a dual-camera setup on the back featuring a 48-megapixel rear camera, which is said to feature Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1 sensor, along with a 5-megapixel camera for portrait shots. The front cam is a 20MP camera, while it gets a huge 4000mAh.
Gizchina News of the week
Mezu Note 9 rumored specifications
- 6.2-inch (2244×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18.7:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Flyme 7
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 5MP secondary camera
- 20MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.11×74.34×8.65mm; Weight: 169.7g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typ)/3900mAh (min) battery with fast charging