Apple has been always in the spotlight. And though there are many companies that make a tough competition to the Cupertino-based manufacturer, it is still on everyone’s lips. Especially, users are more interested in the new features and improved appearance of the forthcoming iPhones. This is true not only for the iPhone 2019 but for the iPhone 2020 as well.
Recently, Barclays analyst Blayne Curtis and colleagues asked Apple’s Asian supply chain representatives to share their predictions for Apple’s 2019 and 2020 models. They said that Apple’s iPhone 2020 is expected to adopt a full-screen Touch ID, and the iPhone SE based on the iPhone 8 is expected to be released next year.
Actually, there are a few features we are offering you to take a look at.
iPhone 2019 / 2020 Forecast Points:
- In addition to the rear camera lens, the design differences between the three iPhone 2019 models are relatively small.
- All iPhone 2019 models will cancel 3D Touch.
- The next generation iPhone XR will sport a 4GB of memory.
- In 2020, the iPhone will have more significant changes, including 5G support, 3D sensing through the rear camera, and acoustic fingerprinting technology for full-screen Touch ID.
- Some suppliers mentioned that in early 2020, Apple will release the iPhone SE 2 based on the iPhone 8.
- LG may become a secondary supplier of OLED displays for the iPhone 2019, with a 10-30% share of orders with Samsung.
- Other rumors say that the iPhone 2019 will feature a matte glass case, a larger battery, and dual charging and reverse charging capabilities that allow users to charge AirPods or an Apple Watch by placing them on the back of the iPhone.
Apple will likely unveil its latest iPhones in September as usual at Steve Jobs Theater.