The Huawei Mate 30 / Pro series is now receiving a new update which brings a couple of features. The update version is EMUI 10.1.0.132 and it is available for Mate 30 (4G) / Mate 30 (5G) / Mate 30 Pro (4G) / Mate 30 Pro (Mate 30 Pro (4G) / Mate 30 Pro ( 5G) / Mate 30 RS Porsche. This update adds a wireless sound transmission function, optimizes the video recording effect and voice assistant function. The wireless sound transmission function can be used with Huawei Bluetooth headsets or speakers to support remote pickup or amplification of sound.
Huawei Mate 30 series update – Applicable models
The following models with C version number C00 / C01 / C786:
- Huawei Mate 30 (4G) Full Netcom version TAS-AL00
- Mate 30 (4G) mobile customized version TAS-TL00
- Mate 30 (5G) Full Netcom version TAS-AN00
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro (4G) full Netcom version LIO-AL00
- Mate 30 Pro (4G) mobile customized version LIO-TL00
- Mate 30 Pro (5G) full Netcom version LIO-AN00
- Huawei Mate30 RS Porsche LIO-AN00P
*Full Netcom version supports all Chinese mobile networks
Note: How to check the system C version number: Settings> About phone> Version number, C, and the 2/3 digits in the brackets, such as version number 10.0.0.196 (C00E190R5P3), the C version number is C00.
Please note that users must first upgrade to version 10.1.0.126, otherwise, they cannot receive this new version.