Caviar is well known for its rather excentric smartphone versions featuring premium, luxury materials. With the release of Samsung’s Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, the company has come with the Ultra Eternity series. The company took inspiration from four famous landmarks and is bringing a new series of custom expensive phones featuring marble with rose gold materials and finish. This actually stands as a more premium interpretation of the Mystic Bronze color of the new phones.
As aforementioned, the four Caviar models are based on four monuments built centuries and even millennia ago. First, we have the Parthenon, famous for its white marble, inspired one version. Then, we have Hagia Sophia featuring Black Marble. The Forbidden City features a green marble, a not at the green jade that is prevalent. Finally, we have St.Basil’s Cathedral from the famous Red Square that naturally got red marble.
You can get of these models if you wish to pay between $5,750 to $6260, depending on which version you go for. The marble is natural while the rose gold has been double electroplated onto an engraved metal plate. Only 99 units will be produced for each version. So you will need to be fast.
Caviar custom themed phones aren’t for everyone, especially due to its cost. However, if you’re quite eccentric and have enough money to get an exclusive smartphone, then it’s the perfect choice for you.
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 20 ULTRA SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.9-inch Quad HD+ (3088 × 1440 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display, HDR10+,496PPI, 120Hz refresh rate, up to 1500 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 990 7nm EUV processor with ARM Mali-G77MP11 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 10 with OneUI
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 108MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS, Laser AF Sensor, 12MP Periscope lens with f/3.0 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 5X optical zoom, Super-Resolution Zoom up to 50X, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 10MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 77.2 x 8.1mm; Weight: 208
- Bluetooth enabled S Pen with Pressure levels: 4096, Pen tip diameter: 0.7 mm, IP68
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C (Gen 3.2), NFC, MST
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 45W fast charging, wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare