The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra is a heck of a smartphone, unveiled on August 11 alongside the Redmi K30 Ultra, packing in the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset, a 48-megapixel quad-camera setup comprising of a 5X optical zoom telephoto lens, up to 16GB’s of RAM, a 4,500mAh battery with support for 120W fast charging onboard.
Now, Xiaomi has started to roll out a new update for the Mi 10 Ultra carrying the version number MIUI V126.96.36.199 QJJCNXM. The latest update for the smartphone brings changes in the camera optimization, fixes bugs and tweaks the system UI. The complete changelog for the update has been mentioned below:
Mi 10 Ultra MIUI V188.8.131.52 QJJCNXM Update Changelog
- Optimized battery display
- Optimize the temperature control strategy for charging.
- Adjusted the charge-off problem under high-temperature conditions.
- Optimize the problem of slow battery activation caused by not using the phone for a long time.
- Optimize the dynamic picture compensation experience of the video toolbox
- New video mode smooth zoom, improve video recording experience
This is a stable build and not a beta, and hence so we recommend users to update their device to this build as soon as possible. The update is based on Android 10 Q. Similar to all the other updates, this OTA update is rolling out over the air. This is a planned rollout so it may take some time to be available in all handsets.
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB. 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB storage. 16GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with 1/ 1.32″ OV48C sensor,1.2μm, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, 8P lens, LED flash. 48MP Sony IMX586 periscope telephoto lens with f/4.1 aperture for 10x optical zoom and 120x digital zoom, OIS. 20MP 128° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture. 12MP 1/2.6″ 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8k at 24fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 1080p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 162.38×75.04×9.45mm; Weight: 221.8g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO. Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 120W QC 5 / PD3.0 wired. 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging