For about a week now, rumors have been circulating that Samsung is going to unveil a new Galaxy F-series smartphone in the near future. Various news articles have claimed that the first Galaxy F-series smartphone may be called the Galaxy F41.
Samsung may announce the Galaxy F41 smartphone tomorrow
Today, confirmation of the imminent release of the smartphone was provided by the website of the Indian chain of stores Flipkart. A special page dedicated to the new smartphone has appeared on the site. So far, it contains brief technical specifications of the device, but the site also hints that Samsung may announce the new product tomorrow. Probably, at the start of sales, the F line will be exclusive to Flipkart.
Recently, the Galaxy F41 has appeared on the Google Play Console and on the Geekbench benchmark website, which has revealed some of its key characteristics.
Gizchina News of the week
The Galaxy F41 is expected to feature a Full HD+ display with a teardrop notch for the front camera. The heart of the smartphone will be the Exynos 9611 chipset, and will be helped by 6 GB of RAM. The firmware will be OneUI graphical interface based on Android 10.
The smartphone will also have a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. The manufacturer will not forget about the 3.5 mm mini-jack. The smartphone will be sold in three color options: blue, black and green.
We already know that the Galaxy F41 will be a nearly identical copy of the Galaxy M31 that debuted earlier this year. These two devices will differ only in terms of cameras. On the back of the Galaxy M31 is the main camera block, consisting of four modules. While we expect the Galaxy F41 to have a triple main camera.
Samsung Galaxy M31 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with Samsung GW1 sensor, LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 123° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture and 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, Sony IM616 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charging