Realme finally starts the rollout of Android 11 stable update on its flagship Realme X50 Pro. Earlier last month, the company has released the first open beta release of Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11. The update is rolling out with the firmware version RMX2076PU_11.C.16 and weighs about 827MB size. It brings many new features and improved performance and overall system stability.
The update packs all the goodies of Android 11 like notification history, chat bubbles, one-time permissions, Android 11 updates via play store, etc. Talking about Realme UI 2.0, it packs many new features like New Always-on Display with 5 new themes in which you can make changes, Icon Customisations, Floating Window function, New Privacy Features, etc. We have posted below the full changelog of Realme X50 Pro update.
Realme X50 Pro Android 11 Update Changelog
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own.
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons support for apps on the home screen.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Adds “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
Gizchina News of the week
- Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data for back up or restore.
- Shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- The lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Realme in a blog post says the update will be rolled out in phases. So don’t panic if the update notification doesn’t appear on your smartphone’s screen. Meanwhile, you can navigate to Settings>Software updates and check for updates to manually check the update status.
As it is a large update so it might causes some problems like longer boot time for the first time and Realme X50 Pro can consume more power and function bit slow because of background optimizations. The company says after the full charge give some time to the phone at least 5 hours to optimize or use the smartphone for 3 days normally. The update is rolling out in India right now. If you got the update kindly share your experience of Realme X50 Pro after the update in comments below.