The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra is the latest flagship smartphone from Xiaomi. Of course, this is excluding the Xiaomi Mi MIX Fold which is a foldable smartphone. This smartphone (Mi 11 Ultra) is nicknamed “The Light of Android” and it comes with a 5999 yuan ($917) starting price. Today, we have the first official disassembly of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
From the video, we can see that the space utilization of the phone is still very high. The huge camera module in the upper left corner, as well as layers of NFC, wireless charging coils, and batteries, are stacked. Despite incorporating all these features, the Xiaomi Mi 11 still weighs just 234g.
N/B: The resolution of the video above is quite low. If you need a higher resolution video, use the source link
This smartphone also boasts as one of the few smartphones in the market that comes with a rear screen. The secondary display is a 1.1-inch AMOLED display that performs a couple of functions. This display comes handy for taking selfies. It is also useful for checking weather records, time, alerts or notifications, messages, and so on. According to Xiaomi, even after the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra is at 10%, using only the rear screen, the battery will last for 55 hours. Furthermore, the company also recently revealed that the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra rear display is exactly the same as the Mi Band 5 display.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra uses a precision ceramic body, has a 50 MP Samsung GN2 super-outsole main camera and supports 8K at all focal lengths. It also comes with a 120x periscope telephoto (48MP, 10x) and a 128° ultra-wide-angle lens (48MP). Furthermore, this smartphone supports dTOF. See the complete specification sheet of the Mi 11 Ultra below
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1700 nits (peak) brightness, 900 nits (HBM), 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Mi 11 Ultra – 1.1-inch (126 x 294) AMOLED rear touch always-on display with 450 nits (peak) brightness
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 6400MHz RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 6400MHz RAM with 256GB / 512GB (Ultra) UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 50MP rear camera with 1/ 1.12″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 48MP 128° ultra-wide-angle lens with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 48MP telephoto camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS, f/4.1 aperture, 5x optical, 10x hybrid, up to 120x zoom, dToF, flicker sensor, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p, 1920
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.38mm; Weight: 234g
- Water-resistant (IP68)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 67W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 67W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging