Sony today announced three new products, the Xperia 1 III, Xperia 5 III and Xperia 10 III. We talked about the first two, and now it’s time to tell about the Xperia 10 III, which became the company’s first mid-range 5G smartphone. Its cost will be announced closer to the start of sales, and it should reach store shelves at the beginning of this summer.
The Sony Xperia 10 III packs a Snapdragon 690 processor, 6GB of RAM and 128GB of flash storage. The smartphone has a 6-inch OLED display with a FullHD + resolution with a 60 Hz refresh rate and an aspect ratio of 21:9, and Gorilla Glass 6 protection. The battery capacity is 4500 mAh and there is support for 30 W fast charging technology.
The Xperia 10 III is powered by the Android 11 operating system, there is a fingerprint scanner on the side, a front-facing 8-megapixel camera and a system of three sensors on the back of 12 megapixels (f / 1.8) + 8 megapixels (ultra-wide, viewing angle 120 degrees, f / 2.2) + 8MP (telephoto, 2x zoom, f / 2.2). The smartphone has a 3.5 mm headphone jack, IP65 / 68 protection, support for LDAC and aptX HD. The smartphone will be available in black, white, blue and pink colors.
Gizchina News of the week
Sony Xperia 10 III specifications
- 6-inch (2520 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ OLED 21:9 aspect ratio Wide display with 97% DCI-P3, 10 bit tonal gradation, Triluminous display for mobile, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 690 8nm Mobile Platform (2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor, 75° wide-angle lens, 8MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, 1/4″ sensor for up to 10x hybrid zoom, 8MP 1/4″ 120° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1/4″ sensor, 1.12μm pixel size, 78° wide-angle lens
- Side-Mounted fingerprint sensor
- Water-resistant (IPX5/IPX8)4, Dustproof (IP6X)
- 3.5 mm audio jack, DSEE Ultimate, Stereo Recording, Qualcomm aptX HD audio7
- Dimensions: 154 x 68 x 8.3mm; Weight: 169g
- 5G (sub-6GHz) / 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with up to 30W (USB PD) fast charging, Xperia Adaptive Charging, Battery Care, STAMINA Mode