Is your iPhone Lightning cable falling to pieces after some months of usage? Then it’s probably time you upgrade to something more durable. What about one sleeved in metal? Keep reading to learn more about the dodocol DA146!
The dodocol DA146 is an MFi Certified Lightning to USB 2.0 cable, which means it can both charge or sync files between your phone and the host. The cable supports fast charging at up to 2.4A and transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps.
The main selling point of the DA146 is its durability, this accessory can indeed be plugged and uplugged for more than 30000 times, meanwhile the cable can be bent for over 20000 times. Finally, the cable is 3.3ft (1 meter) long and thus its very compact and easy to carry around.
Dodocool DA146 Specifications
- Material: Metal
- Color: Silver
- Length: Approx. 3.3 ft / 1 m
- Transfer speeds: Up to 480 Mbps
- Input voltage: 4.5 V ~ 5 V
- Interface: 1 * Lightning connector, 1 * USB 2.0 connector
- Certificate: MFi
- Warranty: 18-month limited warranty
- Item weight: 1.32 oz / 37.4 g
- Item length: 3.3 ft / 1 m