With only a few days to go before the official launch of the Oppo N1, we thought this would be the perfect time to roundup all the rumours, leaks and details!
Oppo have approached the launch of the Oppo N1 in a rather different manner to most companies. Rather than secretly leaking out news and photos, or letting rumours build, they have actively fed the fans enough details to get them excited, but not enough to ruin the surprise.
What we know about the Oppo N1
- Oppo N1 will have rear touch panel.
- Oppo N1 to boast 5.9-inch display.
- Oppo N1 teaser shows off lens attachments.
- N1 teaser shows us CNC metal chassis.
- Oppo N1 can take long exposure photos.
What we know for sure is the Oppo N1 will have a rear touch panel, will have a 5.9-inch display, support for detachable rear camera lenses, will be offered with Oppo’s Colour ROM, have NFC and will be built around a metal chassis.. The rest is still a mystery, but we have had leaks to help us out.
Gizchina News of the week
Oppo N1 rumours and leaks
Oppo haven’t given us all the details, but there have been plenty of leaks, spy photos and renders.
- Oppo N1 render has a mighty thin bezels.
- Rumour: Oppo N1 to cost $650?
- Powered by a Snapdragon 600 processor?
- Oppo N1 leaked photos.
- Leaked N1 pacakging
- N1 spotted in Korea.
Oppo N1 launch
Oppo will officially launch the N1 in Beijing on Monday (23rd September). Be sure to stay tuned for up to the minute details as the launch happens!